Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Securely Enabling Your Journey to the Cloud
Neovera’s Identity & Access Management (IAM) consulting and managed services demystifies IAM cloud migration and helps organizations adopt cloud applications with confidence by managing your current IAM solution on premise, in the cloud, or with a hybrid approach. Enterprises can move at their own pace of migration and risk tolerance rather than being forced into high-risk cloud deployments.
Neovera Provides Vendor-Agnostic Consulting Services to Design, Build, and Manage IAM Services
Neovera helps organizations leverage their existing IAM investments in on-premise and private cloud deployments while adopting cloud applications with confidence.
Why Your Organization Needs Managed IAM Services
- Minimize the Cloud attack surface with accurate, dynamic, and bidirectional user provisioning
- Improve business agility with fast, secure rollout of Cloud applications
- Boost employee productivity with secure SSO for hybrid environments
- Reduce administrative costs with automated identity and entitlement management
- Fully managed day-to-day operations; around the clock support from Neovera’s 24x7x365 Security Operations Center
Managed IAM Cloud Resources
- Managed IAM Services Datasheet (PDF)
- IAM Cloud Workshop Datasheet (PDF)
- IAM Cloud Readiness Assessment Datasheet (PDF)
- Managed IAM Secure Cloud Service (PDF)
- Featured Partner: CA IAM Solutions
Three Simple Steps to Get Started
IAM Cloud Workshop
Customized to your needs, this half-day interactive session is a unique opportunity for business and security leaders to understand their exposure and make informed decisions about identity and access management.
IAM Cloud Readiness Assessment
During this 3-week assessment, delivered both onsite and remotely, we will access your application, people, processes, workflows, and current security technology with respect to identity and access management for the hybrid enterprise. We will help you identify and prioritize key applications to migrate to the cloud, and which processes and workflows may need to be modified.
Implementation of Neovera’s Managed IAM Service
In accordance with what was determined during the workshop and assessment, Neovera will implement a customized IAM plan according to your business’s specific needs.
Talk to a Neovera Expert
Let’s discuss a solution that meets your business objectives and technical needs.