Neovera and 20twenty Strategic Consulting Announce Partnership to Provide AMS Hosting17 Oct
10/17/14 – Neovera and 20twenty Strategic Consulting have partnered to offer comprehensive hosting, managed services, and application development to the AMS community.
With clients such as AFP, ACS, TEI, NRF, and National Geographic Society, Neovera has extensive experience providing infrastructure platform and managed hosting solutions to associations and non-profit organizations. With over 70 AMS clients, 20twenty provides consulting, implementation and development services. Together, Neovera and 20twenty are the Gold Standard in providing enterprise-class managed hosting to the associations community – helping them achieve cost-savings and greater levels of service availability.
The expert team alleviates the challenges of supporting the infrastructure by assuming maintenance and support tasks including:
- 24×7 Monitoring and Remediation
- Application Management
- Database Administration
- Backup Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Storage Management
- Hosting Support Services
To complement hosting support, the team also offers the following specialized AMS services:
- System Audits
- System Upgrades
- On-Going Patch Management
- Best Practices, Training and Development
With Neovera & 20twenty’s AMS hosting and managed services, organizations will be able to achieve the following:
- Focus on their members and core mission, not technology and IT maintenance.
- Eliminate the disruptions and resources required to upgrade their AMS.
- Reduce costs through an outsourced infrastructure model.
- Access technology experts to augment capabilities of internal staff.
Click here to learn more about AMS managed services by Neovera & 20twenty, or contact us at: